The webinar will be held on May 28th at 4.30pm CET and will provide information aboutthe USA Big Data ecosystem. Please download the agenda here:
The webinar will be delivered by four speakers from the National Science Foundation (NSF) Regional Big Data Innovation Hubs. Two of the speakers are also Think NEXUS’ experts.
- Dr. Katie Naum – Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub
- Dr. Meredith Lee – West Big Data Innovation Hub
- Dr. Renata Rawlings-Goss – South Big Data Regional Innovation Hub
- Dr. René Bastón – Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub
- Relevant programs, projects and entities in each USA region
- Characteristics of the Big Data ecosystems in the USA regions
- Main regional challenges
- Potential opportunities for cooperation in the USA
The webinar will be held in English and is free of charge, but registration is obligatory.
To attend the webinar please register here!